Sunday, February 24, 2008

THE NOTEBOOK

The LOVE they had for each other..



I didn't meant to recall this show. Once again thanks to pretty Adeline. She reminded me of it!. It is one of the most touching shows i ever watched in my Life. I'm still searching for the DVD of this show. It's a very Beautiful Love Story. I thinking this is the only movie which makes my tears came rolling down.

Words from Noah to Allie: "But I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day."

Taken for Adeline's Blog because i hardly remember the words...

A letter from Noah to Allie : "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."

No comments: