Sunday, April 27, 2008

Coffee n Tea Leafs

On friday night the clock was about to strike 10 pm when i recieve a call from gerald. Then he link me up with yewhui and both of them came out with a very good idea of going to meet up at starbucks for coffee. I was very tired at the time because i just came home from dinner with my parents. Come to think because gerald just finish his confinement and i haven't met him for 2 weeks, so i decided to hook up with them a starbucks. Yewhui asked amanda along for coffee too!. It's a very long time since we 4 sat down to have coffee and chat. For the past few hours we chat none stop all about life in army because gerald and me are serving the national service now. We chat till about 1pm because all of us were tired. It was fun hope we got more outings like this. Amanda also took a picture of me and gerald together!

STARBUCKS is Love!

Outside starbucks credit amanda =)

No comments: