Sunday, April 13, 2008

The perfect Saturday.

I woke up at 10.30 am which i ask my mum to wake me up at 9.30 am but she didn't. I thought i was gonna be late for my lunch appointment with my army mates at 11.30. To my surprise i wasn't late. There's some others who came later than me. We decided to eat seoul garden for lunch at takashimaya. Lunch was great as i eat lots of beef. One fine day i would visit seoul garden again with gerald haha... And yes gerald has finally enter the army on friday. Will be meeting him next 2 weeks later due to the confinement. Back to the topic, after the lunch we all headed down to parklane to play Lan Gaming. Oh BOY! i'm so noob in DOTA hahaha....

After playing for 3 hours i met up with iggy, Ho, Sky, Ong and Audrey for dinner. We walk to city hall to havce dinner at the colours by the bay makansutra. Guess what we have for dinner? We have satay, stingray, sotong and gong gong for dinner. Yummy! After the dinner Ong stupid idea we went to Harry's Bar for a drink. And here comes Ong stupid idea he ordered 2 flaming lamborghini haha.... It's my first time drinking it not bad! Then afterwards we head down to have some coffee at the one fullerton before heading home to have a rest!

Enjoyable Saturday....



iggy, Ho and me @ Harry's Bar.



Sky, Ong, me and iggy @ the Edge of The One Fullerton.



Flaming Lamborghini.

No comments: