Sunday, March 2, 2008

Marksman.

On thursday i have a Marksman ship test. The range was at pasir laba camp site. It was a 100m range shot. I was so nervous because i wanted to get a marksman ship. We are tested both day shots and night shots. The total amount of bullets we are shooting is 32 rounds for both day and night. the points to hit to get marksman is 26 shots out of 32 shots.

As i waited for my turn. My head was giving me a headache due to the loss of sleep. When the commanders shouted out of my detail to get ready and to draw the ammo. I was super nervous that i will not pass the test. Then as i proceed to the chamber for my shots, I try to calm myself down and be relax. Then it's my turn to go inside the chamber. After about 10 - 15mins of shooting i came out with a happy face because i didn't miss a shot for the day shoot. After about 7.15 pm we started our night shoot. The night shoot was bad i miss a shot for the night shoot. Due to my blur vision i couldn't see the last target so i miss but overall i got a marksman ship and a best score of 31 out of 32.

No comments: