Sunday, March 9, 2008

Saturday Night.

Yesterday was a fun day. I met up with two bestfriends of mine and we had sakae shushi for dinner. Gerald and me was like thinking and giving suggestion on setting up our own business empire. With my knowledge on business management and gerald knowledge, i believe we can succeed.

After the dinner we went to the cathay to catch a movie which is The Leap Years. The show was nice. Romantic as always. I wanna learn and improve my poetry skills. As Li-Ann said it in the movie Love Poetry is literature. I do agree!. How i wish to fall in love hahaha.... After the movie we sent christina to the taxi stand and we walked all the way to parklane to play Drum mania. We reach the place and they told us the Drums set we sent for servicing. Damn piss but we cool ourself down by get 2 cans for beer. Hahaha... Gerald and me then walked to SMU to take alook at their weekend sales which most of the stuff they sold over there were for the ladies so we sat on the bench and have a little fun chit chat before we head home for a good night rest.

No comments: